Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the financial health of the company and the achievement of budgeting targets as part of the controlling team.
- You will be responsible for managing the daily operational activities in the CO module of SAP.
- You are responsible for the execution of monthly and quarterly financial statements as well as for the preparation, monitoring and adjustment of the annual business plan and budget.
- You will monitor and control overall expenditure, including operational and investment activities.
- You will assist in the development and enforcement of internal control strategies and policies.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, computer science or a similar field.
- You have initial professional experience in accounting, controlling or a similar field.
- You are a real team player and have a systematic, analytical, entrepreneurial way of thinking.
- You are proficient in the usual MS Office applications and SAP.
- You have very good German and business fluent English skills.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.