Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the implementation of the digitalisation strategy of the Global Quality Management as well as the application at the sites and laboratories.
- You will also support the administration and further development of the global quality software (CAQ) as well as the ticketing software.
- As part of our international team, you help us make the right decisions based on data.
- You create standardised reports using BI software (e.g. QLIK, POWER BI and SAP BW) and automate them to support the other departments.
- You support the collection, analysis, conception and realisation of user requirements for the IT landscape in quality management for continuous improvement.
- You will accompany the planning, implementation and control of projects relating to the implementation and further development of modern quality management technology in the local and global QM environment.
- You act as a central interface between the users and the technical experts in the respective areas concerned.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in a technical field, business informatics, engineering, industrial engineering, photovoltaics or comparable.
- You have a great affinity for the field of renewable energies and want to make a big contribution to the energy transition with us.
- You have already gained experience in working with BI solutions (e.g. Power-BI) and have knowledge of common programming languages for data processing (SQL, Python, or comparable languages).
- You show an affinity for IT systems and processes as well as strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the SAP system (in particular QM & BW) rounds off your profile.
- Personally, you are characterised by a goal-oriented, systematic and analytical working style as well as an entrepreneurial mindset. Your strengths also include strong organisational skills and customer orientation.
- Good written and spoken German and English skills enable you to work in an international team.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.