Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for ensuring legally compliant operation of all facilities in your area of responsibility by observing all legal regulations and requirements necessary for operation and maintenance.
- You ensure the highest possible availability of the plants, in compliance with their technical design and operating criteria.
- You are responsible for optimising the plants in terms of raw material usage and compliance with limit values and legal requirements.
- You prepare risk assessments and hazard evaluations with regards to the plant inventory for which you are responsible.
- In addition, you develop analyses and calculations to increase energy efficiency and identify optimisation potential in order to reduce department costs.
- Your area of responsibility also includes creating – and ensuring recurring testing of –compliant processes, risk assessments and work instructions, taking into account the applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of civil engineering, architecture or comparable field.
- You are able to demonstrate some initial professional experience in building maintenance or sanitation.
- You have knowledge of building structures, doors and gates, drinking water, roads and traffic routes as well as garden and landscape installations.
- You have the ability to lead employees and manage projects independently.
- You are a strong communicator, have a goal-oriented mindset and are a skilled organiser.
- You consistently demonstrate a high degree of customer orientation and a systematic and analytical way of thinking.
- You have very good MS Office skills and good SAP and CAD skills.
- Good written and spoken German and English round off your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.