Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- You mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- You assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- You develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- You coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- You develop company A/B testing framework as well as processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have a graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar and at least 5 years of work experience as a Data Engineer.
- You know how to querying databases and using statistical computer languages for statistical computing: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- You have experience using web services such as Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, and creating and applying advanced machine learning and statistical algorithms: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, etc.
- You provide experience visualizing/presenting data to stakeholders and analyzing third party data: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Adwords, etc.
- You have experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- You have knowledge of various machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, etc.) and experience working with building data architectures.
- You provide knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
- You also have strong communication and problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Fluently English and good German skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.