Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You work in an international and agile team developing innovative class-leading photovoltaic products.
- Your task is to strengthen the analytical and characterization competencies within our team and apply those to evaluate current as well as future products and technologies.
- You are responsible for characterization of solar cells in our state-of-the-art research laboratory in the vicinity of Leipzig.
- You evaluate and develop physical characterization methods to answer challenging questions of the R&D team.
- You support other R&D teams in their work on multi-junction photovoltaic devices and their structural and optical investigation.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your engineering or science degree and ideally already gained some experience in the photovoltaics or semiconductor sector.
- You are familiar with relevant methods for measuring and analyzing semiconductors and thin films, e.g. luminescence (EL/PL/µPL), lifetime characterization, ellipsometry, current-voltage characteristics, electron microscopy (SEM, TEM, EDX) and/or XPS/UPS.
- You ideally also have worked with simulation software (e.g. PC1D, Quokka, SunSolve) or have experience with large data sets and the application of Machine Learning methods.
- You are goal-oriented and have a systematic and analytical working style.
- Very good english and good german skills round off your profile and enable you to work successfully in a global company. You are willing to travel to our worldwide production sites occasionally.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.