Photovoltaics / Semiconductor Characterization & Reliability Expert / Scientist / Engineer (m/f/d)Jetzt direkt bewerben
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the characterization of PV modules in our state of the art research laboratory in the vicinity of Leipzig.
- You evaluate and develop characterization and reliability testing methods for PV modules in order to answer challenging questions of the R&D team.
- You assess the performance and durability of next generation prototypes and support the qualification of PV module products for the market introduction.
- You support other R&D teams in their work on multi-junction photovoltaic devices with performance and reliability evaluation.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your engineering or science degree and ideally already gained first working experiences in the photovoltaics or semiconductor sector or in reliability testing.
- You are familiar with the variety of relevant methods for measuring and analyzing photovoltaic devices and have already applied some of those methods extensively.
- You are proficient with statistical methods for analysis of larger data sets (e.g. Origin, MiniTab) and ideally Python.
- Ideally you have been able to already gain some experience in laboratory automation and quality management
- You ideally also have worked with simulation software (e.g. PC1D, Quokka, SunSolve) or have experience with large data sets and the application of Machine Learning methods.
- Very good English and good German language skills round off your profile and enable you to work successfully in a global company. You are willing to travel to our worldwide production sites occasionally.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.