Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You support our R&D and global production sites with CIP, troubleshooting, data analysis and best practice sharing.
- You maintain existing data analysis platforms and develop novel approaches to enhance data quality and interpretation.
- You perform sophisticated production data analysis and identify improvement potential.
- You coordinate multi-dimensional experiments with our production sites.
- You align yourself in an international research and development as well as production environment on current development tasks.
- You prepare high-quality analysis of the results with clear decisions proposals for the management.
- In a dynamic team you actively participate in discussions and contribute proposals to new development activities to increase the cell efficiency and reduce the cost.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You successfully completed a degree in physics, electrical engineering, IT or similar subjects with excellent marks. Preferably you also have a doctorate.
- You are an expert in data mining and processing, to identify improvement potential.
- Machine learning algorithms such as decision tree ensembles for structured and convolutional neural networks for unstructured data such as PL/EL images are nothing new to you.
- You preferably have already work experience in the PV industry and a very good understanding in silicon PV.
- You gained work experience in an international and multicultural environment.
- You have deep knowledge of the device physics and fabrication of crystalline silicon solar cells.
- You have experience in trouble shooting, benchmarking and best practice sharing.
- You are eager, systematic, focused and well organized. You are a team player, familiar with different cultures and have good communication skills. You have the ability to take fast and clear decisions.
- You are an experienced user of MS Office, databases (e.g. SQL) as well as statistical data analysis and visualization software tools (e.g. Python, R, MATLAB).
- You have proficiency in developing, maintaining and deploying own software tools.
- You can communicate in German and English fluently.
- You are prepared to travel and support our international production sites.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.