You work in an international and agile team striving for innovative class-leading photovoltaic products. Your task is to strengthen the analytical and characterization competencies within our team and apply those to evaluate current as well as future products and technologies.
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for characterization of solar modules and module components in our state of the art research laboratory in the vicinity of Leipzig/Halle in order to answer challenging questions of the R&D team.
- You evaluate and develop climate chamber testing and ageing methods/protocols for solar modules and their components.
- You analyze reliability of next generation solar modules.
- You analyze new failure modes.
- You develop test methods and corresponding models to enable service life prediction.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have completed your scientific/engineering studies (MSc/PhD).
- You have experience with operation and quality management of measurement devices.
- You are proficient with statistical methods for the analysis of larger data sets (e.g. Origin, MiniTab, Excel).
- Ideally, you already have gained some experience within the PV sector and are familiar with the relevant methods for characterization and reliability testing of pv modules such as IV, electroluminescence, photoluminescence, mechanical load testing, climatic chamber ageing.
- Very good command of English and good German complete your skill set and enable you to work in an international team. You are prepared for business travels to our global production sites.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.