Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the conception, development and implementation of the accounting processes in close coordination with the finance team.
- You will be responsible for account management related to Residential Sell & Bill business as well as manage and monitor receivable balances, accounts receivable balance and related credit balances.
- You will be responsible for the cost management system, including budgeting CAPEX and OPEX as well as monthly and annual reports.
- You will be involved in the preparation of budgeted balance sheets, including profit and loss statements and management reports.
- You manage and monitor internal and external service providers (e.g. Q-partners or external auditors).
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or a similar field and have several years of professional experience in financial controlling and/or project management.
- You have an analytical mindset, work in a goal-oriented manner and solve problems across departments.
- You are also characterized by organizational talent, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- You are proficient in the common MS Office applications as well as SAP.
- Very good German and English skills are essential. Knowledge of the Korean language is a plus.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.